If you want a shapely rear, then butt exercises will be required! Our bum exercise tips will give you a shapely bottom in no time - but you do need to keep up the workouts!
You can literally get your butt in gear to become one of these women with these three exercises.
Note: For now these exercises will be performed without added resistance.
Exercise one - The squat
For strengthening, toning and shaping the thighs and bum the single best exercise is the squat.
1. With your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart and your toes somewhat out (as if pointed to 10 and 2 on a clock) reach out with your hands and hold your arms straight out. Stay this way throughout the exercise.
2. Now, imagine you are trying to sit on a low chair, bending your knees and lowering your butt towards the floor until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Begin to stand up straight by pushing your feet into the floor.
Repeat this motion 10 to 15 times, rest 1 minute, then perform another set of 10 to 15.
Exercise two - The lunge
This next great exercise, the lunge, works the upper legs as well as the butt.
1. Keeping your toes pointing straight forward, stand tall with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart. With one foot take a giant step back so that it's somewhat on its toes. You can either lightly hold an object or put your hands on your hips to aid balance.
2. On the front leg, bend the knee slowly. The back knee will descend towards the ground. When it is approximately 6 inches from the floor pause, and then press the front foot into the floor and begin to straighten both legs.
Repeat this motion 10 to 15 times, rest 1 minute, then perform another set of 10 to 15 with the original position of both legs reversed.
Exercise three - Butt kickers
This exercise works only the butt, as the name suggests.
1. Position yourself on the floor on your hands an knees and lift one foot off the ground.
2. Maintain a bend in the knee with the lifted leg and raise the foot high above your bottom. For 2 seconds hold and squeeze then slowly lower the foot back to the ground. Repeat this 15 times.
This exercise should be performed on each leg twice.